Truma RV Water Systems
- Hybrid technology: No scalding
- Easy Drain Lever
- Interior Control Panel Switch
- Clean Mode for decalcification
- Comfort Mode for winter camping
- Aftermarket installation available
Love Your Hot Water
Brushing your teeth, washing your hands, showering, doing dishes: no matter how much hot water you need when you're on the road – the Truma AquaGo instant water heater supplies endless hot water, keeps the temperature constant and is the only RV water heater in the industry that can be decalcified.
The Truma AquaGo
The Truma AquaGo will make your RV the envy of the campground!
What Others are Saying about the Truma AquaGo
How does the Truma AquaGo work?
The Truma AquaGo instant water heater is connected between the vehicle's fresh water supply and its hot water system. When the appliance is switched on, the burner starts automatically as soon as the hot water faucet is opened and the flow of the water is greater than approximately 0.4 gallons per minute (1.5 l/min). The stepless burner control adjusts heater output based on flow and inlet water temperature, maintaining an outlet temperature of approximately 120 °F (49 °C).
A temperature stabilizer minimizes outlet temperature fluctuations. A comfortable water temperature at the faucet or shower is achieved by mixing with cold water. The burner switches off automatically when the faucet is closed to conserve LP gas. The Truma AquaGo basic does not have frost protection and should not be used or filled with water when there is a danger of freezing.
Manuals & Instructions
- Installation and operating instructions Truma AquaGo basic / comfort / comfort plus (7.55 MB)
- Safety information Truma AquaGo Decalcification Tablets MSDS (313.12 kB)
- Blink codes Truma AquaGo basic / comfort / comfort plus (35.2 kB)
- Trouble Shooting Truma AquaGo basic / comfort / comfort plus (29.22 kB)
- Painting instructions Truma AquaGo basic / comfort / comfort plus (216.48 kB)
- Truma AquaGo stuck in clean mode (159 kB)