Truma AquaGo comfort
A new generation of instant water heaters
Truma hybrid technology keeps the temperature constant – no scalding
Exclusive decalcification technology – extends life and maintains performance
Simply open "Easy Drain Lever" – winterization done
Truma AquaGo comfort
Truma AquaGo comfort plus
Love your Hot Water
The Truma AquaGo instant water heater allows you to experience the luxury of an at-home shower in the comfort of your RV. Enjoy instant, endless, constant hot water anywhere the road takes you.
The most powerful water heater on the market
Hybrid Technology with a Temperature Stabilizer
- The industry's only true instant water heater ensuring hot water at every tap, any time*
- Adjust water temperatures like at home for greater comfort
- When showering, a constant hot water temperature is maintained even after the water is turned off and then back on again - No risk of scalding
- Can be used even during freezing temperatures*
* with Truma AquaGo comfort plus
The Most Powerful Water Heater on the Market
- Constant water temperature, even with high and low flow rates
- Microprocessor controlled stepless burner management between 20,000 and 60,000 BTU
- Operates at flow rates below 0.4 gallons per minute
Simple Maintenance with "Easy Drain Lever"
- The industry's only instant water heater that can be decalcified with Truma decalcification tablets
- Semi-automatic cleaning: Simply slide the tables into the Easy Drain Lever filter and the interior Truma AquaGo control panel guides the user through the decalcification process
- Open lever for quick winterization as water is diverted away from the vehicle eliminating water staining and the need for any special tools
- Reusable filter cartridge protects the internal components
Real RVers Talk Truma AquaGo
Truma AquaGo Support
Manuals & Instructions
- Installation and operating instructions Truma AquaGo basic / comfort / comfort plus (7.55 MB)
- Safety information Truma AquaGo Decalcification Tablets MSDS (313.12 kB)
- Blink codes Truma AquaGo basic / comfort / comfort plus (35.2 kB)
- Trouble Shooting Truma AquaGo basic / comfort / comfort plus (29.22 kB)
- Painting instructions Truma AquaGo basic / comfort / comfort plus (216.48 kB)
- Truma AquaGo stuck in clean mode (159 kB)
- Instructions de montage et mode d’emploi Truma AquaGo basic / comfort / comfort plus (9.32 MB)
- Codes d'erreur Truma AquaGo basic / comfort / comfort plus (39.54 kB)
- Dépannage Truma AquaGo basic / comfort / comfort plus (31.6 kB)
- Instrucciones de funcionamiento / instalación Truma AquaGo basic / comfort / comfort plus (7.72 MB)
- Códigos de error Truma AquaGo basic / comfort / comfort plus (38.83 kB)
- Resolución de problemas Truma AquaGo basic / comfort / comfort plus (30.82 kB)
How does the Truma AquaGo work?
The Truma AquaGo instant water heater is connected between the vehicle's fresh water supply and its hot water system. When the appliance is switched on, the burner starts automatically as soon as the hot water faucet is opened and the flow of the water is greater than approximately 0.4 gallons per minute (1.5 l/min). The stepless burner control adjusts heater output based on flow and inlet water temperature, maintaining an outlet temperature of approximately 120 °F (49 °C).
A temperature stabilizer minimizes outlet temperature fluctuations. A comfortable water temperature at the faucet or shower is achieved by mixing with cold water. The burner switches off automatically when the faucet is closed to conserve LP gas. The Truma AquaGo basic does not have frost protection and should not be used or filled with water when there is a danger of freezing.
My AquaGo has a rapidly flashing light at LED3
Truma AquaGo stuck in clean mode
Please follow these instructions step by step (download a printable version here)
- Power to the unit must be on from the main panel
- The outside switch on the AquaGo needs to be in the “ON” position either up or down.
- Turn rotary dial on inside switch to “ECO” or “Comfort” mode (these are the top 2 positions on the switch)
- Wait until you hear the circulation pump cycle on and off – You may need to “wake up” the switch by turning it on and off a couple times until you hear the circulation pump cycling.
- Open all the hot water faucets in the vehicle- let the water run until the yellow light stops flashing, this could take 15 minutes or more. (During this time you will hear the circulation pump turning off and on in approx. 30 second intervals this is normal. The burner will not ignite)
- Once the flush cycle is complete the LED on the control switch goes out and you will see a red LED fault code on the main control PCB. This is fault code 31 (S,S,S,L,L,L,L,L) “Decalcification Complete”.
- Turn rotary dial to the “off” position
- Turn the rocker switch on the AquaGo to the “off” position wait 30 seconds
- Turn rocker switch on the AquaGo back on- solid green light should be present
- Turn the rotary dial to the “ECO” or “Comfort” mode (you may need to wake up the dial by turning it on and off a couple times)
The unit should work normally at this time.